Vissinokipos is a warm and welcoming countryside guesthouse for those who wish to explore Kastoria and the wider area. Here you will have the opportunity to enjoy the magic and tranquility of nature combined with the authenticity of human contact. The guest house consists of 10 comfortable cozy rooms uniquely decorated and offers an unforgettable stay overlooking the lake.
- Small road around the lake. It is our lakeside road around the Kastoria peninsula. Ideal for hiking or biking in all four seasons.
- Climbing the mountain of Ai-Thanassis peninsula - wandering in old neighborhoods Prophet Elijah, Old Hospital, Apozari, Doltso, Tsarsi and numerous Byzantine churches
- The Dragon cave
- The Aquarium of freshwater fish
- Byzantine Museum
- Folklore museum in Doltso
- Archaeological museum in Argos Orestiko
- Wax exhibition in Mavrochori
- Lakeside neolithic settlement in Dispilio
- Ski centers of Vitsi und Vigla mountains
- Excursion on Mount Grammos and surrounding villages, discovering the sources of Aliakmonas river
- Visit the National Reconciliation Park
- Historical complex of villages Korestia